My name is Krystina and I am so glad that you have stopped by this page and are investing time into a healthier you!
I've grown up in Fort Worth, TX almost my whole life. I went off to college in a place called Norman, Oklahoma, where I forever fell in love with Sooner nation and college football. At the University of Oklahoma I studied Business Management and got a sweet Cavalier puppy. Since graduating, I moved back to Texas and began going to my now home church in Southlake, TX called Gateway Church. I met my fiance at that church and will be marrying him this fall! He's a ridiculously talented furniture maker and designer and is my absolute best friend.
- I'm convinced that guacamole can be eaten with (almost) everything.
- The mountains are my happy place – especially if I’m skiing.
- Dancing gives me peace.
- I'm currently studying for my CSCS certification.
- I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Avery, she’s pretty cool.
- My favorite species of wood is Walnut.